Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just another day!

-Another confusing day! (I hate this part! sorry i can't tell you why it's confusing!)

It’s so early in the morning and I still feel a ‘lil bit of sleepy but I have to wake up and go to school. I start hating school because it gives me a lot of stressful work, assignments and requirements. Teachers are not considerable enough to extend deadlines and etc. sigh* Still life must go on! Anyways, after my first class which starts at 7.30am and ends at 8.45 I felt a heartrending because of the scores I got from my midterm exam in zoology. It was a bit disappointing for my part ‘coz I didn’t expect that score. My badL

I need to study hard and break a leg for these upcoming FINALS. I just hope that I could make “BAWI” pa! I still hope that I could make it J

PS: Strive hard no matter what J

Xoxo,

Rsk